- who we are
e- also E- pref. Computer or computer network
van·guard (van gärd) n.
1. The foremost position in an army or fleet advancing into battle.
2. The foremost or leading position in a trend or movement.
3. Those occupying a foremost position.
provides independent third-party network security assessments,
network analysis and project review for networked businesses.
We are a team of project management, network, security and systems
professionals. Our team has over 10 years of Information Technology
industry experience in private sector business, personal and government
systems. We are considered expert at implementing network security
systems and conveying technical information in a manner that the
end users can completely understand and correctly apply and maintain.
team members are trained in the following disciplines:
- firewall configuration
- Windows systems administration
- network design and implementation
- network and security management
We have relevant experience in securing LAN / WAN environments,
as well as in disaster recovery and contingency planning. Please
refer to our skill set and
services for a more complete picture
of our abilities.
Our team members are certified by the following agencies:
- Department of Defense Central
- The DOD Computer Emergency Response
- CERT/CC, Carnegie-Mellon University
(Information Security for Technical Staff and Advanced Information
- DOD Information Technology Security
Certification and Accreditation Process (DITSCAP)
Protect your intellectual property from intruders. Contact
us to see how we can help you.